Personal Information Protection Policy
QKSPL recognizes the importance of personal information and ensures the protection and safeguarding of its customers’ personal information as a fundamental principle of its business and its responsibility to society. Accordingly, QKSPL has established the Personal Information Protection Policy described below and ensures that all its officers, employees, and business partners thoroughly understand and fully comply with the Policy.
This Privacy Statement is not for natural persons who are entitled under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you are a customer who is subject to the GDPR, please refer to
1.Collection, Use, Provision, and Entrustment of Personal Information
- Personal information shall be collected only after informing the customers of the purpose and obtaining consent for doing so, except when the rights or interests of customers or third parties may be injured. The scope of use of the personal information collected is limited, and the information shall be handled appropriately within this scope.
- Personal information collected by QKSPL shall not be provided to third parties without prior express consent of the customers, except as required by law or regulation.
- QKSPL may entrust customers’ personal information with authorized third parties. In all such cases, QKSPL shall select the recipient with great care from among those parties that have established a sufficient level of protection of the personal information, and make necessary supervision or otherwise ensure, through a contract, etc. stipulating the level of protection to be observed, that the recipient manages the information properly.
2.Disclosure, Correction, Discontinuance of Use, etc. of Personal Information
QKSPL shall accommodate requests for disclosure, correction, discontinuance of use, etc. of customers’ personal information promptly within a reasonable scope.
3.Implementation of Security Measures
QKSPL implements safeguard measures and diligently works toward preventing unauthorized access to personal information, and the loss, destruction, alteration, leakage, etc. of such information. Specific rules governing the appropriate handling and use of personal information are in place, and staff are assigned to take responsibility therefor.
4.Observance of Laws, Regulations and Other Norms Relating to Personal Information
With respect to the observance of laws, regulations, and other norms relating to personal information, QKSPL’s officers, employees, and business partners who handle personal information comply with the laws, regulations, and guidelines relating to the protection of personal information and the privacy of communication.
5.Continuous improvements to this Personal Information Protection Policy and In-house Rules and Regulations
QKSPL makes continuous improvements to this Personal Information Protection Policy and in-house rules and regulations to ensure that the protection of personal information as determined by socially accepted norms is conducted effectively.
The Use of personal information of the Site visitors
This website is operated for the purpose of providing information about QKSPL. Certain parts of the site request its visitors to provide personal information for the purposes of responding to inquiries.
Please note that it may be necessary, for the above purposes, to provide such information to a third party to enable it to provide answer and delivery services directly to the site visitors.
1.Purposes of information provision to a third party
- QKSPL may, for the above purposes, disclose personal information provided at the discretion of the site visitors. Except in this case, it shall not provide such information to a third party without the prior consent of the site visitors. However, the following cases of 2) and 3) will make an exception.
- In the case where the provision of such information is ordered by the court or governmental agencies, national or local, in accordance with the stipulation of laws or regulations.
- In the case where it is necessitated for the purpose of protection of rights, property, security, etc. of the site visitors and QKSPL.
2.Items of personal information
- Your name, your e-mail address, your company name, your relationships with QKSPL and your country name
3.Means or media of provision
- Internet delivery
- Provision in writing or through other media
4.Party to which personal information is provided
- The party designated by QKSPL.
5.Contract with the preceding party on handling personal information
- A contract has been made between QKSPL and the party on the handling of personal information.
Please note that if we are provided with inaccurate personal information by the site visitors, we may be unable to respond to their inquiries, etc.